Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The First Morning

Hola y buenos dias.

Well, I slept very, very well last night. Yesterday I was just so exhausted.

It was fun talking to my family via web cam. Sorry I was so tired.

Anyway, the house I'm staying at is very nice. Small, obviously (my room's about the size of a nice bathroom and the shower is barely wider than I am), but clean. They do laundry for us twice a week, which means I could have backed way fewer pairs of boxers, undershirts, socks, etc. Oh well. And we get clean bed sheets ever week as well. The foods good, too. We had spaghetti, tuna salad and this spinach spring roll thing for dinner. Very good.

I woke up a little before 9, so it was a good solid 9+ hours of sleep. Had some coffee con leche y toast with jams, this thing called queso blanco (so some kind of cheese spread), and this pate (pork liver I believe).

Here's me after a great night's rest.















My schedule for the next 2 weeks or so:

Wed Sept 5th: At IES (the program I'm in) all day long. Getting info, meeting people, etc

Thur-Sun: Going to Galicia with my group (Group A). I'll find out more information on Wed. about this.

Mon Sept 10th: Spanish classes (oh boy) and at IES all day

Tue: Bank Holiday, so I guess that is a day off.

Wed: Spanish classes and at IES all day along with academic advising

Thur: Same as above

Friday: Spanish classes and IES, but we get done around 1:30

Sat-Sun: Open

Monday, September 17th: Classes Start! :D


I'm now going to go get ready and check out the city some more with friends. Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwh Chaddy such a busy schedual.

and you never know when you're going to need more boxers! :]

off to school soon!
byeee
Love, Christine.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look loads better than you did on web cam yesterday!!!! Your face is so BRIGHT!!

-- Carrie

Michelle said...

Great picture, busy bee!